3.15.2011

Fun with Finn

P1010759

Here is one of our home-made box pull toys--idea from Made by Joel (I love his stuff). We did laps around the house running with our new mini-dachsund(?) My feral child loved it.

P1010760

We made a kitty on the day prior, but Finn was mad. He tore off the Kitty's head! No Kitty! I want doggy! Funny, because Finn has now developed a fear of dogs (except for Odin, of course). Yesterday at Tanner's birthday in the park he wouldn't set foot on the ground because there were some big dogs running around. We'll get past it. Yes, we will.

P1010763

What a goof ball! I love him.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I miss that face so much. I'm glad he made a wiener dog, you know how I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. you totally signed up for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! we made it in honor of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...